Sunday, November 6, 2011

Anyone Else Hate Doing High School Science Labs?

I do good in my science cles when it comes to individual work/reading/homework, but when it comes to hands-on work, I'm always the slowest in the group! I'm constantly having to ask my group questions, like "Oh, what are we supposed to do" "What is this used for?" "What was the measurement for whatever" "How do I set this up?" "Should I do this"? I don't know what it is, everyone else seems so much more take-charge than me, and I'm kind of sitting around writing down what everyone else is writing, not participating at all. Consequently, I am excluded and no one has me do anything. l try talking but l am always ignored and it makes me so angry. Not to mention lm very shy and someone that l used to have a crush on is there too and also ignores me. l miss a lot of lab cles because of this crap even though l need labs to p. Did anyone else hate their lab cl?

No comments:

Post a Comment