Thursday, November 10, 2011

Please help me figure this out...husband and I have been separated...can't figure out his behavior!?

We'd been talking about it....he actually decided to leave first...in October, our lease was up at the end. He has virtually all but moved on....aside from these bizarre replies to my emails every once in awhile. His friend says he wants nothing to do with me...but he keeps wanting to be on my Myspace as a friend. He won't file...won't call me..anything..but I've found ads on craigslist and yahoo personals. We had a turbulent short marriage..he is very sensitive, and I tend to be more aggressive...he could be somewhat verbally and emotionally abusive. I'm trying to make sense of all this...why doesn't he just file if he doesn't want to be married? Our friends think he's just trying to see what he can get out there...but I really miss him and love him...and want to work on things. Any advice? He's moved back in with his mom for the time being. We're 30. He has a lot of anxiety..and in one call did say he just "didn't want to be married, right now" I know I deserve more..but love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment