Tuesday, November 8, 2011

How can my school get away with this?

I received a punishment from my school for being disrespectful to a teacher when she was yelling at me for not turning in my homework and I then asked why she had to yell since I was right next to her and then voiced my opinion about how she was an extremely rude teacher. How can I be punished the 1st Amendment states "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech" and the 14 Amendment states "No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States" Since I am an American citizen thus giving me my constitutional rights how can the school do this?

No comments:

Post a Comment