Sunday, November 6, 2011

Can anyone help me out with this guy? PLEASE!?

Well, him and I were very good friends every summer since we'd go four-wheeling together. I could sorta tell that he liked me more than a friend because he would try showing off or do the most stupidest stuff at times. In addition, he had a slip of the tongue and he called me pretty. We wouldn't see each other until the summer time since we went to different schools and he was a year younger than me and two grades bellow me. One time, I called him up and we talked for like an hour just about school, life, and family stuff. He was so sweet. Than, I did a stupid thing. He asked me who I liked and I said some other guy and he became very mean. He acted like he was pissed at me for not saying his name. I liked him so much at the time too and not that other guy I said I liked. I still regret that day. A year later, we went four-wheeling together and I had the perfect time to tell him how I truly felt but... I froze up when I looked him in the eyes. Well, since his school was having bus issues, he was riding my bus but at a different timing than me since I was high school route and he was elementary route. He started "dating" (it's not really dating at that age for him, it's not even really going or anything) this girl on the bus. I became super heart broken because I swore he liked me a lot. I got into it with the girls and stuff to the point where I had to write a note to him and ask if he and I were still friends. He said yes and that I should come and ride the bus home with him sometime. Is that a sign that he still liked me? That summer, I saw him again and this time I became so attached to him that I fell in love with him. He was still and is still immature to this day. So, his school closed down and he came to mine. Now, he was on the same bus as me and stuff. I tried talking to him and all he did was ignore me. Why? I gave him a note that explained that I was sorry for lieing to him about liking another guy and that he was the one who stole my heart and that I loved him. Well, that made it worse for me. Now, he won't talk to me and he's mean to me if I try talking to him but... he keeps staring at me even though he knows I can see it. Does this mean he likes me still? Is he crushing on me? Oh, please, someone help me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment